Our team has been building and shipping applications since Apple first opened the App Store for business in July 2008. Since then we have shipped well over sixty applications for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Unlike some studios, we sell and market our own applications in addition to working with clients on their own creations. Our years of experience gives us a unique 360 perspective of the App Store market. We not only know how to design and develop applications, but how to bring them to market as well.
Services we can provide
- Product development
- Design review
- App store strategy consulting
- Technical due diligence
- Project management and oversite
Selected Client Projects
Here are a few projects that our staff has worked on. Hover over the icons for more information, and click to see a few details about the project.
- Mania News This iPhone application was written for Mania.com to give their readers mobile access to their latest stories and photos. Mania.com ... DETAILS
- LIVESTRONG Written for the Lance Armstrong Foundation this iPhone application features a 3-D, animated version of the classic LIVESTRONG yellow bracelet ... DETAILS
- Team Radioshack Written for Team RadioShack to provide the latest news, photos, and video from Lance Armstrong's bicycling team. Features dynamic updates, ... DETAILS
- The Daily Puppy This iPhone application was written for DailyPuppy.com to show case their ever growing collection of puppy photos. It pulls the ... DETAILS
- Beautiful Places HD Developed for uStudio, this universal application for iPhone and iPad provides dynamic, bandwidth scalable streaming video content from the Beautiful ... DETAILS
- The Cracked Reader We created this iPhone app for the popular humor site, Cracked.com to allow their readers to read the latest articles. ... DETAILS
- LIVESTRONG Quit Coach The LIVESTRONG.COM MyQuit Coach application creates a personalized plan to help you quit smoking. Through a physician approved, interactive and ... DETAILS
- eHow This application was written for the popular eHow site. eHow is a source for expert tips and advice on topics ... DETAILS
- Toast and Tell Toast and Tell is a mobility-based social wine journal. It makes it quick and easy to keep track of the ... DETAILS
- GolfLink Game Tracker GPS From the world’s #1 golf site. Find your favorite golf course, track your golf game, keep score for up to ... DETAILS
- Trails Developed for Trails.com. Features secure, sub subscription based access to PDFs, a map view of nearby trails, compass, and weather ... DETAILS
- LIVESTRONG Calorie Tracker Built for LIVESTRONG.com and the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Calorie and weight tracking with sync back to their website. DETAILS